TableCheck is a global platform built to help restaurants own their guest experience.
We help merchants reduce their reliance on paid booking channels by directly converting first-time diners into repeat guests—and repeat guests into loyal fans.
Used by over 8,000 restaurants in 35 countries–including over 270 Michelin-starred restaurants and top hospitality brands such as Hilton, Hyatt, and IHG–TableCheck has set new standards for restaurant management tools in Japan and is steadily growing to take on the challenge to become the world’s leader in restaurant management.
The Sales Manager or Business Development Manager will share the value proposition of TableCheck to restaurant client in Singapore.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Restaurant Acquisition: Break into new logos within our largest customer segment of restaurant groups.
• Expand TableCheck presence: to Singapore by identifying prospects and converting them into long-term customers.
• Sales Acumen: Have the ability to verbally communicate a compelling purchase rationale to prospects using a variety of sales methodologies.
• Presentations: Create demand by clearly articulating and educating prospects on the TableCheck value proposition through the presentation of products and services during in-person and virtual demonstrations.
• Full Cycle Sales: Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including : identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; presentations and sales; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing.
• Cold Call: Contact restaurants to get key contact email + schedule demo + prepare proposal.
• Teamwork: Thru Cold Call or email achieve 5-8 appointment per week & 20-30 appointment per month.
• Weekly Report Submission – Pipeline, Prospects generation list & Weekly Sales Report.
• You have 1+ years of previous work experience and are passionate about sales & the hospitality industry.
• You have cold calling, client acquisition and salesforce.com experience.
• You are comfortable working autonomously in a quota-driven sales environment.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills & able to work independently.
• Experience in Third Party Dining apps, Table Management Software or Point of Sales System Background will have advantages.
• Working Hour 9.00 – 18.00. Mon – Fri.
We provide the following benefits
• A dynamic international company with an enthusiastic work environment
• Extensive opportunities for training and professional development
• Competitive salary based on experience.