Expand the presence of TableCheck Inc. in China including HongKong and Macau.
● Play as the representative of company's brand in China. Talk and communicate with
Clients on behalf of head quarter.
● Take responsibility of deploying company's strategy in China, to build up company's
brand and culture environment here.
● Take responsibility of hiring and training up team to fulfil company's business
【Duties and Responsibilities】
Responsibilities of the Country Manager include (but aren’t limited to) the following:
● Develop and implement effective sales strategies
● Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
● Lead nationwide Sales & Operations team members to achieve sales targets
● Prepare quarterly and annual sales forecasts
● Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in customer
● Negotiate and close agreements with customers
● Manage and oversee daily operations of Sales, Operations etc.
● Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with customers’ needs
● Recruit and manage staff, mentor and train whenever necessary
● Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
● Liaise with Global teams to ensure brand consistency
● Keep abreast of new feature launches and update team members
● Handle general administrative activities for smooth business operation
An ideal Country Sales Manager would have:
● Proven work experience as a Country Manager/ Sales Head
● Successful Management Experience in the Commercial Department in SaaS business or Solution Vendor Business.
● Excellent network in Hospitality industry (preferably in high-end global & local hotels)
● Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English & Chinese (Mandarin &
● Prior working knowledge of global POS systems like Infrasys, Micros, Infogenesis and/ or popular local POS systems
● Experience managing a high-performance sales & operation team
● An ability to understand and analyze performance metrics
● Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
● Strong communication, team management & problem-solving skills
● Availability to travel as needed