TableCheck is a global platform built to help restaurants own their guest experience.
We help merchants reduce their reliance on paid booking channels by directly converting first-time diners into repeat guests—and repeat guests into loyal fans.
Used by over 7,000 restaurants, in over 30 countries, including top hospitality brands and over 150 Michelin starred restaurants, TableCheck has set new standards for restaurant management tools in Japan and is steadily growing to take on the challenge to become the world’s leader in restaurant management.
To support this growth, TableCheck needs a Data Analyst
- Partner with internal teams, including product, sales, operations and financial teams to review, develop and implement metrics and automated reporting that will optimize business operations and improve decision making process.
- Own the development and maintenance of artifacts such as requirements, metric definitions, reporting dashboards and the data catalog.
- Conduct complex queries and analyses and support business partners in diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to set up data pipelines to retrieve, aggregate and model data from multiple sources.
- Help build a data driven culture at TableCheck.
Mandatory skills Hard skills:
- 2 to 3 years experience in data processing, building business intelligence tools and decision support systems.
- SQL, Python (data modeling and visualization such as pandas/matplotlib).
- BI solutions such as Tableau, or any other BI tools.
- Familiar with tools such as GitHub.
- Jupyter Notebook.
- Documentation tool experience.
Mandatory soft skills :
- Independent and proactive, Self-starter, capable of rolling-up sleeves to get the job done.
- "Intrapreneur" capable of making suggestions to help support TableCheck Vision and strategy.
- Ability to make sense of multiple sources of data and propose data catalog improvements and optimizations.
- Good communication skills with a knack for storytelling.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement mindset.
- English language is a must.
- Pragmatic with a business mindset.
Good to have:
- Prior experience in the Hospitality industry and within startups.
- Japanese is a plus.
- Technology > Product
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Founded in 2011, TableCheck is a tech start up company that provides solutions and products to restaurants and hospitality businesses around the world. Part of TableCheck’s mission is to change the landscape of hospitality with its all-in-one restaurant booking and guest experience platform. To make this happen, we need to grow our global team and find the best minds to empower worldwide hospitality.
Loading application form
Already working at TableCheck?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.