TableCheck is a global platform built to help restaurants own their guest experience.
We help restaurants reduce their reliance on paid booking channels by directly
converting first-time diners into repeat guests—and repeat guests into loyal fans.
TableCheck has set new standards for restaurant management tools in Japan and is
ready to take on the challenge to become the world’s leader in restaurant
We analyze and evaluate data from restaurants and use this information to create a
more vibrant dining experience for their customers.
Our team of creative minds is continuously seeking to drive innovative solutions to
support our restaurant partners. TableCheck’s restaurant management tools give
restaurants the power and flexibility to provide seamless customer experiences for
every guest from the moment they make reservations.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep
understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers
Your primary duties include analyzing and diagnosing TableCheck solutions,
understanding our client's business needs, and designing and implementing our
· Develop, implement, and oversee Kick-Off to Go-Live project schedules for clients
· Configure initial settings for clients on TableCheck
· Design and deliver product training to clients and enable them to utilize TableCheck’s features fully & rapidly
· Be an expert on product features and keep abreast of new feature launches and update team members
· Prepare User Guides & Manuals whenever needed
· Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts with a focus on customer retention & improving customer satisfaction
· Conduct regular feedback sessions with clients
· Provide onsite & remote support to clients to solve issues timely
· Liaise with Global teams to ensure brand consistency
· Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required
· Based in Dubai, UAE & should have a valid Driver’s license and own vehicle.
· Availability to travel within UAE and outside when required.
· Proven work experience of 3-5 years as a Product/ Operations/ IT Support Consultant at a similar SAAS company or in Hotel/ Restaurant operations
· Prior working knowledge of global or local POS systems, and/ or knowledge of SAAS products in the Hospitality sector is a plus
· Willingness and ability to constantly learn & train others
· Solid customer service attitude
. UAE driving license and own car
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English is a must.
· Ability to speak, Tagalog, or Hindi is a plus, but not essential.
· International company, enthusiastic environment
· Wide possibilities for training and professional growth
· Competitive salary range commensurate with experience
· Company mobile phone for business, and personal use
· Transportation allowance
· Petrol allowance
· Travel allowance
· Covering all your onsite meeting expenses, beverages, business lunch/dinner ..etc.
· Beautiful office space and upscale amenities in Dubai Digital Park - Silicon Oasis